Are you looking for a dentist that can treat patients of all ages using a variety of dental treatments? Look no further than Dr. Stefan Speck and his team at Oxford Family Dentistry. Dr. Speck offers a multitude of professional dental services in his Oxford, PA dental office. He only uses the highest-quality materials and expert techniques to address his patient’s needs.
At Oxford Family Dentistry, our goal is to address oral health issues the first time and prevent future dental problems.
Dental Services in Oxford, PA
Read more about our comprehensive cosmetic, general, and restorative dental services below:
Cosmetic dental care enhances the health and appearance of the smile:
- Invisalign: This modern orthodontic treatment uses clear removable aligners to straighten teeth over time. Invisalign is an effective alternative to traditional metal braces for patients with mild to moderate orthodontic problems.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are porcelain ceramic shells bonded to the front of discolored or injured teeth. They offer a natural-looking, permanent cosmetic solution.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding can cover chips, cracks, and other cosmetic imperfections. Although they are a more economical option than veneers, they are best used for minor dental injuries.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments brighten the tooth enamel by multiple shades. Dr. Speck tailors whitening treatment to your specific goals.
General dental solutions address oral health problems before they worsen:
- Custom Mouthguard: Receive a customized sports mouthguard to protect your teeth and gums during contact sports. Compared to store-bought mouthguards, our custom-made mouthguards comfortably stay in the mouth so you can focus on your game.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call Oxford Family Dentistry in the event of a dental emergency. Dr. Speck and his team will provide you with immediate treatment if you have a broken dental restoration, severe tooth pain, or a knocked-out permanent tooth.
- Family Dentistry: Our family dental office offers effective treatments for patients of all ages. Dr. Speck and his friendly dental and office team can help every member of your family meet their oral health goals.
- Tooth Extraction: Dental extractions are used to remove impacted wisdom teeth, severe overcrowding, and infected teeth. Anesthesia may be used for a pain-free and comfortable extraction procedure.
Restorative dental care can treat missing, infected, or injured teeth:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge can “bridge the gap” by filling in areas of missing teeth. Bridges may be secured by adjacent natural teeth capped off by dental crowns. Dental bridges can also be supported by dental implants.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are durable, porcelain ceramic caps that can cover dental implants as well as injured or damaged teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are titanium posts that may replace single missing teeth or secure bridges and dentures. Dental implants are made up of a small titanium post, abutment, and dental crown.
- Dentures and Partials: For patients with full arches of missing teeth, we offer partial and full dentures. Just like dental bridges, dentures can be supported by dental implants.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Antibacterial rinses and deep cleaning treatments to prevent gum disease and keep bacteria at bay. These solutions are best suited for patients with gum inflammation and irritation.
- TMJ Treatment: Our nightguards help patients who grind or clench their teeth as a result of TMJ disorders. Temporomandibular joint disorders cause jaw and facial pain as well as teeth clenching and grinding, also known as bruxism.
Contact Oxford Family Dentistry
Call our dental office for a dental appointment today at 610.753.4506. You can also request a dental consultation with Dr. Speck or a member of his dental team on our website. If you have any more questions about our dental practice or have any current dental concerns, please let us know. We will be happy to help you.