Welcome to Oxford Family Dentistry! Dr. Stefan Speck, provides high-quality dental solutions in his Oxford, PA dentist office. With his professional dental team, Dr. Speck makes it his goal to help restore the form and function of patients’ smiles. Whether patients require routine dental care or a complex restoration, Dr. Speck and his team can create a customized treatment plan.
If you are new to Oxford Family Dentistry, please let our dental or office staff know if you have any questions or concerns.
Comfortable Family Dental Care
At Oxford Family Dentistry, our philosophy is to collaborate with our patients for a lifetime of dental care. We educate and communicate with you on all possible options in order to arrive at the treatment path that will best suit your needs. Regardless of the current condition of your smile, you can begin your dental journey today on the path to better oral health and wellness.
We want patients of all ages to feel comfortable in our dental office. If you or a loved one have dental anxiety or a fear of the dentist, we can help. Dr. Speck, his dental team, and his office staff make it their mission to ensure patient comfort and safety. Patients can bring earphones or headphones to listen to music during their routine appointments. To help calm severely anxious or fearful patients, we can use local anesthetic.
We will work with you or your loved one to find the best way to provide necessary or desired dental care.
Modern Dental Technology and Services
Dr. Speck and his dental team use modern dental technology and treatment to diagnose patients and address their dental problems:
- Digital X-rays: Digital radiography, or digital x-rays, are a more safe way of taking images of the mouth. This convenient treatment also offers high-quality images of the teeth and gums. We utilize x-rays to plan treatment for patients with missing, crooked, injured, or infected teeth.
- Intraoral Cameras: These small yet high-definition cameras take pictures of areas of the mouth that are typically difficult to reach. Intraoral cameras also help educate patients about their oral health so they can see where they require treatment. Using handheld intraoral cameras, Dr. Speck can show patients images of their smiles in real-time.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are versatile dental restorations that replace missing teeth. Implants consist of a titanium post that is surgically inserted into the jawbone. After the post fuses to the jawbone, it is capped off with an abutment and dental crown. Patients with multiple missing teeth can also secure their dental bridge or dentures with implants.
- Nightguards and Sports Mouthguards: Mouthguards are oral appliances that can be made of different materials for a variety of dental problems. Customized sports mouthguards are worn during contact sports to protect against dental injuries and tooth loss. Nightguards prevent bruxism or teeth clenching and grinding. Patients with bite disorders and bruxism benefit from wearing a custom-made nightguard.
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Speck offers both in-office and take-home teeth whitening treatments to his patients. For in-office teeth whitening treatment, Dr. Speck applies whitening gel to the tooth enamel. To decrease sensitivity, he places gum barriers that ensure the whitening gel is isolated to the teeth. Patients who want to whiten their teeth at home only need dental impressions for their customized whitening kits. Dental impressions are used to create precise whitening trays needed for this treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a modern way for patients to realign their smiles. This orthodontic treatment uses a series of clear aligners to straighten teeth over time. We recommend Invisalign for patients with overbites, underbites, crossbites, gaps between teeth, and crooked teeth.
Contact Oxford Family Dentistry Today
Are you looking for a new dentist in the West Grove or Oxford, PA area? Call 610.753.4506 or schedule a dental appointment with Dr. Speck on our website. We look forward to meeting you at your next routine appointment.